Terms and ConditionsRENTAL RULES, REGULATIONS AND CONDITIONS
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3:00 P.M. PST AND CHECKOUT Time IS 10:00 A.M. PST. Renters occupying the property past 10:00 A.M. PST without prior written approval are subject to a charge of $50.00 per hour for delaying cleaning and may be subject to additional nightly rate, and forfeit of security deposit. NO Early Check-ins.
2. NO SMOKING – Smoking is NOT permitted in rental units or on this property under any conditions.
3. NO PETS – All properties are No Pet Properties unless specifically listed as pet friendly and pet is approved by management. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units or on the property under any conditions. If property does allow pet, Owner/manager reserves the right to revoke pet privleges for any reason. Renter assumes full responsibility for all pets actions.
4. NO illegal drugs or substances are permitted on the property.
5. LAWS - All guests are required to obey all local, state and federal laws and regulations. If any law enforcement agency or Rock Star Properties Inc. is notified because of a guest in violation of the law then a violation of the terms has been committed and a forfeit of the tenants full security deposit will be assessed. If any fines or penalties are assessed to the property or individuals occupying the property during their stay the primary guest make the reservation and signing this contract is fully responsible for those fees, along with compensating to Rock Star Properties Inc., equal to the amount of the assessed fee.
6. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A Damage/reservation deposit is required on all stays. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met. A.) No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. B.) No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. C.) All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. One load of laundry is started. D.) All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked. E.) All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. F.) No linens are lost or damaged. G.) NO Early check-in or late checkout. H.) The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by Rock Star Properties Inc.
7. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental total is due within seven (7) days of booking. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due Thirty (30) days before your arrival date.
8. CANCELLATIONS – A Non Refundable Booking Fee and City Tax consisting of $57.25. ($50.00 Booking Fee and $7.25 City Tax) will not be refunded in the event of a cancelation. A sixty (60) day written notice is required for a cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will be refunded in full, less the $57.25 Booking Fee and City Tax. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 to 60 days prior to the arrival date, forfeit 50% of the total rental rate. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full amount of rental rate. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. If we are able to re-book any of your stay dates with a new guest, we will then release those dates from your contract and issue you a refund accordingly.
9. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS - Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
10. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests per home is limited to the number of guests the home states it can occupy. An additional charge or $10.00 per person per night for guests will be assessed.
11. MINIMUM STAY – Certain dates of the year may require minimum stays of 2 days, 3 days, 4 days or 1 week. If a renter would like to rent for shorter periods during these times a full minimum stay rate may be applied.
12. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
13. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
14. KEYS – Home is set up with a key less entry system for your convieneince during your stay. Once we receive your signed rental agreement and full payment we will send you the door code for your stay. Some homes may also have additional keys provided inside the home for garages or other areas of the home. If these keys are found missing a $150 charge will be assessed. Some homes may provide a garage door opener and missing or lost garage door openers may be assessed a $150 replacement fee.
15. Parking – We ask that all renters park on site to have as little impact on the neighbors. Street parking is first come, and please abide by all local posted parking signs.
16. Internet & TV – The internet network and password will be provided at the unit. Management always strives to keep Internet working but is not held responsible for internet outages or disruption of service. Most units are equipped with a smart TV where you can log into your own streaming services as well as equipped with either a steaming service, Cable TV or Satelitte TV. The service may not have all live events available.
17. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
18. KNOWLEDGE OF ALL GUESTS – Only the guests named on the rental contract are permitted to occupy the property and any guest not stated on the contract occupying the premise is a violation of the contract.
19. NO SPECIAL EVENTS – No special events including but not limited to Birthday Parties, Weddings, or any other gatherings where occupants not listed on the rental contract will be present.
20. LIABILTY - Under no circumstance shall the Owner(s) and/or Rock Star Properties Inc. be responsible for any loss, expense, damages, claim or injury direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise whatsoever, howsoever caused or incurred whether arising in contract or otherwise in law or equity as a result of rendering of the services of accommodations as described or substituted and including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing as a result of any delay(s), substitution(s), rescheduling(s) or change(s) in the provision of services or housing accommodations by the owners or by reasons of military actions, revolution, terrorist activities, or acts of God, or by any agents, employees, subcontractors, servant or services; the home owner and/or the agent Rock Star Properties Inc., at all-time will act in good faith and use its best efforts to substitute with accommodations or services of a type comparable to those contracted. Also property homeowner will not be liable under any circumstances, including substitutions, to refund any unused portion of booked accommodation or services. Homeowners and/or Management reserve the right to rescind any rental agreement if it is found that the guests are conducting unlawful activities, have made any misrepresentations about the nature or size of the group or use of the property or any other misrepresentations, or are in any other way in breach of the rental agreement.
21. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.